Title 24, Part 6 CASE Reports
The Statewide CASE Team is requesting feedback on the 2019 Title 24, Part 6 Draft CASE Reports. The Draft CASE Reports will be posted below prior to the Energy Commission’s Pre-Rulemaking Workshop. More information about the workshops can be found here.
Each CASE Report below contains pertinent information that justifies the code change including:
- Description of the code change proposal, the measure history, and existing standards;
- Market analysis, including a description of the market structure for specific technologies, market availability, and how the proposed standard will impact building owners and occupants, builders, and equipment manufacturers, distributors, and sellers;
- Methodology and assumption used in the analyses energy and electricity demand impacts, cost-effectiveness, and environmental impacts;
- Results of energy and electricity demand impacts analysis, cost-effectiveness analysis, and environmental impacts analysis; and
- Proposed code change language.
Draft CASE Reports for 2019 Code Cycle*
California Statewide Utility Codes and Standards Program
This program is funded by California utility customers and administered by Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Southern California Edison, San Diego Gas and Electric Company, Southern California Gas Company, Sacramento Municipal District, and Los Angeles Department of Water and Power in preparation for the California Energy Commission’s Codes and Standards Buildings Advocacy.