Covered Processes Part 1: Refrigeration System Opportunities Utility-Sponsored Stakeholder Meeting
Register for this webinar here.
This meeting will focus on Refrigeration System Opportunities:
- Design and Control Requirements for Transcritical CO2 Systems
- Design and Control Requirements for Large Packaged Systems
- Evaporator Minimum Specific Efficiency for Refrigerated Warehouses
- Automatic Door Closers
- Acceptance Testing for Commercial Refrigeration
We are seeking the following input for each topic:
- Market Analysis
- Technical Feasibility
- Cost and Energy Impacts
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Proposed Code Changes
The schedule for CASE Initiatives can be found here.
Meeting materials (agenda, PowerPoints, and other resources) will be posted here prior to the meeting.
DateApril 2, 2020
LocationWebinar (Pacific Standard Time)
WebsiteClick Here to Register »