Submeasures Moved to Multifamily Chapter Restructuring
Submeasures initially included in this code change proposal have been moved to the Multifamily Chapter Restructuring proposal.
- Quality Insulation Installation (QII)
- Improved Fenestration U-factor and Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
- Window area limits and metrics (Window to Wall Area Ratio vs Window to Floor Area Ratio)
- Improved wall assemblies
Submeasures Moved to Future Code Cycles
The reduced thermal bridging submeasure proposal was removed from the 2022 code change proposal and moved to future code cycles.
Measure proposals, supporting documents, and other outside references will be made public as they become available.
- Final CASE Report will not be released. This measure will be incorporated into the Multifamily Chapter Restructuring CASE Report.
- Draft CASE Report – Multifamily High Performance Envelope
- 2019 New and Revised Multifamily Prototypes
Round Two Utility-Sponsored Stakeholder Meeting Materials
- Presentation – March 25 – Multifamily HVAC and Envelope
- Notes – March 25 – Multifamily HVAC and Envelope
- Quality Insulation Installation Submeasure Summary
Round One Utility-Sponsored Stakeholder Meeting Materials
- Presentation – Aug. 22 – Multifamily HVAC and Envelope Utility-Sponsored Stakeholder Meeting
- Notes – Aug 22 – Multifamily HVAC Envelope Stakeholder Meeting
Give Us Your Feedback
The Statewide CASE Team values input from all stakeholders engaged in the Title 24, Part 6 code change process. We encourage the open exchange of code change comments and concerns.
Use the form above to provide feedback on this measure.