Nonresidential and Multifamily Outdoor Lighting Sources and Daylighting Utility-Sponsored Stakeholder Meeting
Register for this webinar here.
This meeting will focus on Lighting measures for Nonresidential and Multifamily applications:
Meeting materials (agenda, PowerPoints, and other resources) will be posted here a week prior to the meeting.
We are seeking the following input for each topic:
- Market Analysis
- Technical Feasibility
- Cost and Energy Impacts
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Proposed Code Changes
To allow more time to gather input on proposed 2022 Energy Code update initiatives for Nonresidential and Multifamily Lighting measures, the California Statewide Utility Codes and Standards Team has added an additional interactive webinar for Nonresidential Indoor Lighting. To register for that webinar, please visit this link.
The complete schedule for CASE Initiatives can be found here.
- Notes - Sept 5 - Nonresidential and Multifamily Outdoor Sources and Daylighting Stakeholder Meeting
- Agenda - Sept 5 - Nonresidential and Multifamily Outdoor Sources and Daylighting Stakeholder Meeting
- Presentation - Sept 5 - Nonresidential and Multifamily Outdoor Sources and Daylighting Stakeholder Meeting
- Nonresidential and Multifamily Outdoor Lighting Submeasure Summaries
- Nonresidential and Multifamily Daylighting Submeasure Summaries
DateSeptember 5, 2019