Multifamily HVAC and Envelope Utility-Sponsored Stakeholder Meeting
Update 3/12/2020: This meeting has been changed from March 26th in order to avoid conflicting with an Energy Commission event scheduled the same day. If you already registered for this meeting, you do not need to re-register. Please mark your calendars with the new March 25th date.
Register for this webinar here.
This meeting will focus on Multifamily measures for heating, ventilation, and cooling, and envelope:
We are seeking the following input for each topic:
- Market Analysis
- Technical Feasibility
- Cost and Energy Impacts
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Proposed Code Changes
The schedule for CASE Initiatives can be found here.
Meeting materials (agenda, PowerPoints, and other resources) will be posted here prior to the meeting.
- Notes - March 25 - Multifamily HVAC and Envelope
- Agenda - March 25 - Multifamily HVAC and Envelope
- Presentation - March 25 - Multifamily HVAC and Envelope
- Kitchen Range Hood Capture Submeasure Summary
- HRV ERV Submeasure Summary
- Central Ventilation Duct Sealing Submeasure Summary
- Quality Insulation Installation Submeasure Summary
DateMarch 25, 2020
LocationWebinar (Pacific Standard Time)
WebsiteClick Here to Register »